Sleeps 8 – No Reservation Fees!
Steep yourself in the warm and peaceful surroundings of this spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bath home
just steps from the beautiful Yachats River. Heron House is a welcoming haven for your romantic getaways,
family vacations, reunions or retreats. The interior features natural wood beams and cathedral ceilings,
skylights, Kashmir rugs, lush towels, and colorful comforters. We take pride in providing our guests
with a clean, well furnished and environmentally friendly vacation home.
Two Minute Video
"A wonderful retreat in a delightful, charming space. We loved this spot and are already plotting returns with family and friends."
Off season special – Stay 2 or more nights and get a FREE NIGHT!
(Peak Rate applies. Excludes all major holidays and Spring Break.)
$140 / night (Oct 1st-May 28th)
$160/night (May 28- Sept 30th)
Peak rates apply to all major holidays and Spring Break.
10.8% local lodging tax
Housekeeping - $80
$100 refundable damage deposit
Pet friendly – $55.40 fee - dogs only – must be on leash.
Maximum occupancy – 8
Maximum vehicles – 2
Two night minimum – Three night minimum on holidays.
"For a person who usually feels there has to be an ocean view involved in a vacation rental, I was absolutely delighted with the location and charm of this house. The view from the back of the river and the forest was captivating. The surrounding yards and houses all had beautiful gardens and the neighborhood is aptly named "Quiet Water." Inside, the house was clean and very comfortable. The third bathroom and laundry facilities were added bonuses. I would love to stay here again some time." - Bette K.
- Deck facing river, stunning view
- Cathedral ceilings, open beams, skylights
- Dining area seats 6
- Master Loft Bedroom with queen bed and adjoining full size bathroom.
- River View Suite - Full size Murphy Bed, seating area with love seat and chair, adjoining full size bathroom
- Upstairs den has wall of windows facing river - queen futon couch, cable TV, card table for 4
- Living room has couch plus queen and twin window alcoves, cable TV
- 3 full bathrooms
- Living room – cable T.V, DVD, VCR, Stereo System with CD player.
- Fireplace – wood provided
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Charcoal BBQ on deck
- Phone for local calls
- Linens and paper products provided as well as environmentally friendly cleaning supplies.
- Resort swimming pool, hot tub and tennis courts open seasonally – July 1st through Labor Day.
"The best of both worlds...woods, river and ocean within a short walk to an absolutely enchanting town with quaint shops and fabulous restaurants." - S.M.
"The deepest relaxation I've had in years." - B.H.
Heron House Photos
Click on a photo to start the slideshow.
To view thumbnails under the main slide photo, click the 9-dot
icon in the top right corner of the slideshow screen.