The Swallows - Check Availability
Year around bird activity makes this home appropriately named “The Swallows.”
Located on the west side of Highway 101 (steps to the historic 804 Trail) this home has easy access to a rocky beach to the south or sandy beach to the north. From your dining table you may view the ocean or amuse yourself with watching the rabbits and chipmunks run around the well established greenery. The surroundings suggest a charming Norman Rockwell picture. “The Swallows” is very clean, comfortable and economical with its introductory rate.
· Fully equipped kitchen – Refrig./freezer, Maytag range/oven, micro, toaster, coffee maker.
· Living area –comfortable sitting area with fireplace (wood not provided.)
· Two bedrooms each with queen bed.
· Dining area with seating for four.
· Spare room – futon, 24 inch color cable T.V. with DVD/VHS.
· One bathroom with shower/tub combo.
· Phone for local calls.
* Charcoal BBQ
· Paper and cleaning products supplied.
· No laundry facility – Linens and towels available - $20.00 laundry fee
Off season special – Stay 2 or more nights and get a FREE NIGHT!
(Peak Rate Applies, Excluding holidays)
$115 / night - Memorial Day - September 30
$100 / night - October - Memorial Day
10% local lodging tax
$100 refundable damage/ security cleaning deposit.
Pets allowed - $55 fee
Maximum occupancy – 4
Number vehicles permitted -2
Two night minimum - Three night minimum on holidays.
Sea-Nik Vacation Rentals, 3138 Hwy 101, Yachats, Oregon 97498
541.547.3036 - Hamiltoniayachats@yahoo.com