Heron House - Check Availability
Steep yourself in the warm and peaceful surroundings of our spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bath home just steps for the beautiful Yachats River. Heron house is a welcoming haven for your romantic getaways, family vacations, reunions or retreats. The interior features natural wood beams and cathedral ceilings, skylights, Kashmir rugs, lush towels, and colorful comforters. We take pride in providing our guests with a clean, well furnished and environmentally friendly vacation home.
* Deck facing river, stunning view
* Cathedral ceilings, open beams, skylights
* Dining area seats 8
* Master Bedroom - Queen bed, cable TV
* River view suite - full size murphy bed, sitting area with love seat and chair
* Upstairs den has wall of windows facing river - queen futon couch, cable TV, card table for 4
* Living room has couch plus queen and twin window alcoves, cable TV
*· 3 full bathrooms
* Living room – cable T.V, DVD, VCR, Stereo System with CD player.
* Fireplace – wood provided
* Fully equipped modern kitchen
* Charcoal BBQ on deck
* Phone for local calls
* Linens and paper products provided as well as environmentally friendly cleaning supplies.
* Resort swimming pool/hot tub and tennis courts open seasonally – Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Off season special – Stay 2 or more nights and get a FREE NIGHT!
(Peak Rate Applies, Excluding holidays)
$130/night (Oct 1st-May 28th)
$150/night (May 28- Sept 30th) - Peak rates apply to all major holidays
8% local lodging tax
$100.00 refundable damage/cleaning deposit
Pet friendly – $54.00 fee - dogs only – must be on leash.
Maximum occupancy – 6
Maximum vehicles – 2
Two night minimum - Three night minimum on holidays.
Our guests are our best references!
“A wonderful retreat in a delightful, charming space. We loved this spot and are already plotting returns with family and friends.” C.H.
“The best of both worlds… woods, river and ocean within a short walk to an absolutely enchanting town with quaint shops and fabulous restaurants.” S.M.
“The deepest relaxation I’ve had in years.” B.H.